Sunday, April 11, 2010

Cloner Pokemon émeraude Gpsphone

Cordura Avenger

I see in your eyes, honey color. Hallucinate. I believe lies that are true. I see real mirages. I crashed into them and healthy. Game ball with his hand. I'm not keeper, I am a dwarf. I travel to the future. I weep for the past. Saturday crazy. Crazy I say. God said, "Go get dressed brother." Vestita! that's what I said. I'm naked. Is this paradise? It is the city. Human eating monster. Read the Bible for the sinner. Skip the monkey, the parrot spoke, playing the prostitute. Ken Barbi divorced. There was no love between them. Wall Street is on fire. The Phoenix rises again. Kill the President! Life on the statues ... Diablo said: "I have many things for you." Nobody give my soul. A weight is worth the pie. Meat fate. Man seeks women meet. Children disappear. Weapons attack. What is lost. They forget forever. The secrets are not secrets. Don Quixote is the most sane. This is the time. Bye.

0 comments:

Post a Comment