Sunday, May 9, 2010

Clean Sonicare Toothbrush Base

epigram



You left my side.
In silence was your game.
My heart has bled for so sudden
farewell.


Your fighting spirit clung to life.
But God in despair at his side
called you. In

angel you have become.
're watching over us.
waiting to enforce the
appointment to meet in eternity.

However, it seems so far away ... I now poderte
embrace.

I look, I'm calling. Do not find you.
Tell me ... What I have to console? Your love incalculable


overlook my faults happened.
For the love of a mother,
that has no comparison.

know that dwell in heaven.
Next to God you must be.
and when my time is fulfilled
is to be there to give me a hand
cuandonos meet again.

then be forever.
Nothing and nobody can separate us.
not fear when my time
because your presence will comfort me.


feel your presence around me, and
feel your presence at all times
why, I tell you I Love You Mom


0 comments:

Post a Comment