Sunday, June 20, 2010

How To Draw Lakers On A Cake



is a close relationship between my pet and me.


look at me when I look it seems that I hear when I speak, and I can even smile when I see him smile.

I do not feel lonely when I am alone. I do not feel weak when I believe vulnerable.

the shoulder to support me to mourn. is his face that sometimes makes me smile. are your eyes that make me remember. are the faces that make me feel special.


there is a close relationship between my animal and I.


a bear for a sleeper. a lion for each warrior. there's a koala for koalas and a shark for lawyers. There is a lynx for runners and a kangaroo for jumping. falcons to the aviators. horses for the gladiators. sheep to the innocent. canaries for singers. There are dogs for the mediocre and even the dreamers. There are dogs for the upper, middle and low and to the poor. There are hyenas and hyenas for ferrets for ferrets.


There is a close relationship between my animal and I.


am lower middle class or low class, and do not know. I have no dogs, just my pet and I are.

but no ANIMAL for me today. perhaps there was, I may have. but no m to s of two people in this place.

my

ANIMAL and ME. in one person, at one time in one place, with the same pain, same look, with the same love.

my animals and I, reflected in a mirror of a sad old room.


is a close relationship between my pet and me.

there is a close relationship between my animal and I.

There is a close relationship between my animal and I.

CLOSE RELATIONSHIP IS MY REFLECTION AND ME.

0 comments:

Post a Comment