Sunday, September 12, 2010

What Will Cause A Miscarriage

When hatred awake.

Four Christmases ago, I wrote this text. I remember I liked to write things in this style, but because it is "mine" I never paid enough attention. So before I will take from my papers, chooses to publish it here. I apologize for this poorly written, but I decided not to edit it and copy it as is the original of those days. Another memory but was written with much anger. Hope you can enjoy something.


When Hatred stirs the flowers were extinguished

are confused feelings and thoughts are silent.

When a world falls
There is a Hercules being caught
Slope
is cruel and does not play death playoff.

life How many times has he won?

is not the weight of its kind
not my soul that lies
Are your eyes that exude
envy and hatred permanently. Product


love a night of unknown

unclean Early separation objectives.

coming to me saying that nothing matters


How cruel divine punishment awaits you at the door of the unknown.

I ask you to love me or want me
Fiera hyena, do not laugh
Why are you crying on the inside
Where your wound bleeds. Something

next turn connects to
not stop its progress, do not mess with destiny.

When a life never rises

falls into an abyss of creation are angels
Pure divine beings. Small

be in your mother
I see your eyes and you see mine.
I feel in my arms. Imre
and return your smile.
I know that life is worthwhile.
I want to make your life a celebration. You are blood of my veins.

When hate waking
No one stops it
His death is also yours. There
convictions. There is no love


As the mother of a child.

You're not death!
I ask you to dream with me
Solo
understand is that my life is a seed future
And my friend, my son.

only one God for many souls, a soul
only so many Devils.

Son, not as you are ...
But I love you.
And when my time comes I will hold
, strong enough to bring down the stars ...
And I'll see your face for the first time
And I'll say: Where the Hatred stirs
not know,
behind him, life is endless.



Lo Cascio (2006)

0 comments:

Post a Comment