Monday, March 7, 2011

What To Eat To Avoid Leg Pain And Numbness



Yesterday marked the 30th anniversary of Queen concert in Rosario. Six of March 1981, Rosario Central Stadium. When I met Queen I never imagined that such an event could have taken place in the stadium was going to see my dear play Central. Needless to say when I heard, I could not stop thinking about the chances of life, be a fan of a club that was visited by my favorite band.

This anniversary somehow inspired me to write some lines. I had the honor, thanks to friends, to see close to Brian May and Roger Taylor. So this text then you are more dedicated to Freddie that another member. Because it is on whom I have loved to see on stage next to May and Taylor. Why is he, who with his voice with me throughout my years. Sorry kitsch ... Here we go;

Seeking a way back to where ever I
.
And though you're gone I look
.

For your voice is my guide,
and color of a lifetime.
know you're here, still,
not need light to see.


I close my eyes As deep as required. A reminder not lived

is not so easy to remember.


Seeking a moment in which to be without.
find a place within a dream
And there is ...

His deep black eyes flash a Reflecta

That confirms the legend,
That takes away the star.

I hear through the wind
dream chords of love of my life.
Although more and more away,
It takes a part of mine.

years could stay,
But living longer is not in heaven
When life is still alive. And as sleep

representing fugitive

This reality so I appeal to
To summarize my joy.

And my tears are falling,
belong to the memory;
That is not mine,
That is all.

And it's not that I write verses,
are just notes.

To remember To remember. Twenty-six
March

None as that.
My life is short,
My last forever.


Matias Lo Cascio.

0 comments:

Post a Comment