Thursday, December 11, 2008

Valima Invitation Quotes

MEXICO WOMEN POETS IN THE LAND OF THE CLOUDS MEXICO GUADALUPE


Women poets in the Land of the Clouds, 2008
Anthology is published by the Centro de Estudios de la Cultura Mixteca
MEXICO Emilio Compiler fire
poems of 51 poets from around the world meeting participants XVI
MY POEMS IN THE ANTHOLOGY
ELENA BOOK
----
love I left for later
time is a treasure that is not mine
The house is a mouth absorbed.
is a sea, vast and tumultuous, suffocating me.
and I can not swim.
sink my hands into the soapy water and shine
sheets, white foam beneath dreams
and drawing water.
rub the bodice, petticoat, lace silk
outside numbs me
A lavender scent a perfume
I do not know
sea climbs through my hands to the face and blushes
down to the empty womb. The perfume is a snake

nesting, secret in my sleeping body. ------------
I give way and I believe God Baldovino Glauce


My hands are doves of flour when kneading.
fly on the table, draw a nest egg
get there, and the whiteness
cradles the sun and life as a gold coin.

Stretch the dough, I plunge my hands and I think she
God ..

A perfume to mount smoked in the afternoon. A whiff of bread

invades the house. Then

as a mild aroma, comforting me
oblivion. --------------
De La Caja de Madera
Now they have returned.
For all paths of the night have been
to mourn in my bed
Delmira Agustini

-

I said again become familiar names

things and all the world of oblivion, come back. Back


air traveler in the perfume
returns. Dark
forgotten corner. Rib

in leaf fall. Back

and spreads, aroma
between things

and says the exact figure of his day.

Who hopes?

The threshold
death with his eyes looking at me. Under the lamp


- do good hand-
My father and my mother - I write.
parents parents - write.
In light of the lamp
- do good hand-
Sola

with my ghost writing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment