Sunday, April 10, 2011

Calendars To Help Track My Period

Shanghai Lady Blue [+ Lynch Dior] Ahlaam


Director: David Lynch
Country: USA
Year: 2010 Duration
: 15 min. approx.


I wondered after watching this short: What is Lynch? And since 2007 from (for me) but rather endurable addictive, unhealthy Inland Empire confused and not doing something (not short) but still ... not surprising considering it took me almost six years to formally make a film after Mulholland Drive. Once again
Lynch
ventures in advertising to bring us a short film that would work very well to launch both the bag as a dress or a fragrance ... like a job of it ... I am a little more linear work, has several great items, but ... I had used to a more original surrealism ... and I assume you conditioned Dior bag only to appear (no matter how) and the story develop in Shanghai.

What is? A woman (and common characters in Lynch) is recorded in a hotel in Shanghai, enters his room and from there it is struck by an atmosphere of mystery, disturbing, the stereo is on and a Dior bag from beyond appears surrounded by a spectral glow and smoke. Is the opening to the dream vision of a possible life, what alternate reality, deja vu?, Where they are and are impossible to be lost loves, with the beautiful scenery the portrait aspect of a city the futuristic Oriental Pearl Tower as protagonist.

Nice, elegant, easy to see and suggestive. Nebula image.

If you want to download click here (although I suggest looking for other links, the quality is not as good).

For Online, though in English:





If there know where I tell online in English.

0 comments:

Post a Comment