Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Itchy Legs After Pedicure





We return to the texts that represent things. Now with the correction of my poet friend Celeste, who also invited her to post on this blog. "At night" is not merely a reflection of a desperate night years ago.



At night.


In the door I'm forgetting. Waiting
an answer, maybe. Waiting
few words, perhaps.
I rang the bell of the big house ...
whose door is inscribed my name .. my destiny ..

Night protective
Angel dream of my love.
Your light illuminates the path back home.
hide in your dark eyes
our spies censors. Wet night


A stumbling block for a smile
A talk for a few hours
Looking for a life
A sigh for death. Sad

wet night, for you,
my tears fall on the pillow. For you,
for her, for me. My nightmares at all stages.
hope does not rest on any box
is just the beginning of my failure. Wet

sad dark night,
I've played a trick.
put me between a rock and a hard place, and escaped.
But in doing so I lost half a heart.

Long night, sad, wet and dark ...
I hid in your corner ... And on that walk
hiding in hiding, lost half
.
not know what to do and I cursed.

But I accept that I lost.
Although I rarely have even ...

lost in a game that I always refuse to play.

Lonely and long dark night, wet and sad.
Your treasures I found.
A knife at my feet asking death.
I said, "why live if you lost everything?.
All I have left.

bloody sad. Dark, sad and wet. Silent night
ends ...
commits suicide at dawn, like me ..
but with one important difference ...
She always reborn.



M. Lo Cascio - C. Acuña.
honorísimo

0 comments:

Post a Comment