Thursday, May 19, 2011

Pregancy How Sweet It Is

I do not know what to think ...



H oy
not know what to think but I thought, if I deserve to be a passenger

winter;
bordarte my time in a verse
or tell you how much I love you. Today

not know what to think and you understand.
is that I can not hug myself in the mirror ...
Or tell the

silence if you think I have the certainty infinite
to know another flavor for my verses
Far
star does not mute if I intuit in your sky, say,
not you see I touch the clouds surrounding a dream
I leave it as a pendulum!

Today, I push the shadows and laugh,
was flustered all my words, and there are two souls
pollen petals in the wind
perceived distance. Today


not know what to think but thought the sentiment:
You're in me but life without love is
word
and takes refuge in a single commandment. Elisa


in: "Don Anselmo"

0 comments:

Post a Comment